News & Tips
Food For Thought - 4 Eating Habits That Will Make You Happier
- Fill your morning with lemons
After your 12 hour night of fasting, replenish your body by drinking room temperature water with the juice of one lemon. This fruit has powerful alkalinising properties that will empower your body. Lemons pump up your immune system and helps cleanse the liver.
- Eat a small amount of sugar (glucose) in the morning for better memory.
Researchers discovered that learning things quickly depletes the brain’s glucose levels. Restock you’re brain’s reserves by eating some low-fat carbohydrates such as potatoes and bread.
- Stock up on pineapple
Aside from the delicious taste of pineapples, here are 15 reasons to eat pineapple.
- It’s nutrient-rich
- It strengthens your bones
- It improves digestion
- It contains enzymes that both supports digestion and great for tenderising meat
- It keeps your gums healthy
- It can help alleviate arthritis pain
- It can help to prevent hypertension
- It may assist with cancer prevention
- It prevents and fights coughs and colds
- It can protect your eyes from deteriorating
- It prevents blood clots
- It’s low in calories
- It can help ease an upset stomach
- It supports healing and reduces inflammation
- It helps maintain healthy skin
- Hydrate your body with foods
If you don’t drink enough during the day, eat these delicious foods to replenish your hydration. Plus they contain lots of vitamins and minerals.
- Green Peppers