News & Tips
Raised locally in the Western Australian outback, grass fed Black Point Beef is all natural, containing no artificial additives. With just one bite, you’ll taste why the natural, tender, and nutritious West Australian beef is better than its competitors.
Naturally, West Australian Black Point Beef is essential for a balanced diet and is nutrient rich with abundant levels of iron, zinc and vitamins. Contrary to other meats, grass fed West Australian beef:
- Has 60% more Omega 3, which is:
- Essential for the human body to perform optimally
- The human brain depends on high quality Omega 3 to function. Insufficient Omega 3 intake has been linked to depression, anxiety and mental health disorders such as bipolar and schizophrenia.
- Has 3 times more vitamin A
- Has 40% higher levels of cancer aggressive Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
- Does not contain saturated fats
- Is the second highest source of Omega 3 after fish